Server Support Company
Server maintenance and a regular schedule will ensure that your servers are healthy and functioning properly. A planned maintenance ensures that there is no multi-tasking, rather a full check ups and pro-active server maintenance is performed to ensure the server maintenance is performed to ensure the proper attention is given to your infrastructure. Unscheduled server maintenance is usually done in a hurried, sloppy fashion, or usually, omitted completely in place of resolving issues that affect a single user. Very unwise.
Our scheduled pro-active server maintenance visit has a 20 point plan and checklist including:
- Check all error logs for potential problems that need attention.
- Check Anti Virus protection.
- Check this mouth’s server availability log.
- Patch and updates assessment and installation.
- Data backup log checks.
- Service pack updates if needed.
- Compile and send out server maintenance report to client to confirm proper communication.
- Many other quick pro-active server maintenance tasks that depend on the specifics of the network architecture.
Call For NYC Computer Consulting
Email a Server Support Specialist, NY
Chat with us