Server hack incidents are on the rise in today?s technology world. Server security is no longer something that only large corporations have to do.
Fortunately for today’s micro businesses, there are a number of very inexpensive providers to enable you to secure your network cost effective manner.
Basic server security considerations include:
- Strong firewall protection (Cisco and Sonicwall are designed for small business network security needs.)
- Operating system and software updates to eliminate security holes.
- Quarterly network and server security audit and report.
- Corporate Anti-virus software or network security.
- Physical security of server and networking gear.
Basic network and server security methods and software are cost effective, and critical even for small businesses today. Every company has certain data they must secure, both from intruders as well as employees and contractors. Creating proper groups and permissions is and excellent method to provide network. security and server securtiy.
Call or email us for a free onsite network security or server security audit and report
Call For NYC Computer Consulting
Email a Server Support Specialist, NY
Chat with us